Global Incentives Inc. is your…
Advisor ~ if you are a producer, it is important to know which tax incentive is the most advantageous for your production. We advise on what type of incentives are best suited for your requirements, how to streamline the process, and how to avoid pitfalls.
Facilitator ~ we manage the audit process to make sure you maximize the credit and receive a smooth audit without surprises.
Administrator ~ we prepare and oversee all paperwork from beginning to end, including approvals, government requirements, applications, and auditor inquiries.
Sample services include:
- Reviewing budget and production documentation.
- Preparing initial estimate of tax credit or rebate.
- Working with production office to ensure all required documentation is collected.
- Preparing and filing applications.
- Monitoring costs to ensure maximum tax credit refund and to review cost reports and ledgers.
- Assist in preparation of tax returns.
- Responding to government inquiries during the audit and/or final review.
- Tracking progress of government audit to ensure it is completed in a timely and orderly manner.
Some financial institutions we have worked with include Comerica Bank, Union Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Bank Leumi, East West Bank, CIT Bank, Opus Bank, City National Bank, Ingenious Media, National Bank, and Royal Bank of Canada.
Global Incentives Inc. also provides services for a Canadian Corporate Set-up, including incorporating a Canadian production entity, establishing bank accounts, filing corporate and HST returns, monitoring production costs, preparing tax documents, and responding to all government inquiries.